While we believe in the benefits of cannabis and THC use (in moderation) for stress and pain relief, we also believe that music may offer relief and balance as well.
This tranquil track is Spring Awakening by Sine, and we think it can ameliorate a bad mood after a stressful day or simply provide a little peaceful atmosphere while you enjoy your favorite flower or edible.
- 4 oz chocolate squares
- 3/4 cups of butter or 1/2 cup cannabutter + 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cups of unsweetened cocoa
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven 350 degrees
- Melt chocolate & butter (cannabutter) in a microwave safe bowl
- Stir in sugar, eggs, flour, salt (combine well)
- Spread the thick batter as evenly as possible in a greased and parchment covered 9×13 inch pan
- Bake 25-30 minutes