We operate within the BCC regulations. You may review the latest regulations in detail by visiting www.bcc.ca.gov/law_regs
You agree that you are at least 18 years old with a valid “medical marijuana recommendation” or 21 years or older for all “recreational” users. You further agree that all the information that you have provided is accurate, truthful and that you are legally able to enter into this agreement.
We offer same-day or next-day delivery depending on your location. Our delivery areas may change as our coverage area and logistical capabilities expand.
We offer delivery to your residence or place of employment. You are required to be present to receive your order when your driver arrives. Your driver will verify your ID, payment method and collect a signature. If you are not present, your driver will wait for a maximum of 5 minutes before leaving. In the event that you were not able to receive your package, your order will be rescheduled for the following day. After three failed delivery attempts, your order may be cancelled and refunded.
We cannot deliver to publicly owned land such as government buildings or offices, parks or schools. All deliveries must be to a physical address within the state of California.
Our Company respects your personal information and takes privacy very seriously.
Our services are only accessible within the State of California. Access to our website or services should not be confused or construed as doing business outside the state or jurisdictions of California.
My Account Information
You must create an account to become a registered member and use our services by providing necessary information about yourself, including:
- Valid government issued identification, such as a drivers license, state issued ID card, Military ID or US passport;
- Current Medical Marijuana Recommendation (NOT REQUIRED IF YOU ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER) issued by a medical doctor; recommendations are further verified for legitimacy;
- ALL RECREATIONAL CANNABIS MEMBERS (WITHOUT A VALID MEDICAL MARIJUANA RECOMMENDATION) MUST BE 21 YEARS OR OLDER.
- ANYONE OVER 18 YEARS AND UNDER 21 OF AGE MUST HAVE A VALID MEDICAL MARIJUANA RECOMMENDATION ISSUED FROM A MEDICAL DOCTOR. ALL RECOMMENDATIONS ARE VERIFIED.
- Selfie with identification; photo must be clear and easy to match ID photo with your face; safety for our delivery employees is of the highest importance;
- Email address; you give permission to us to use your email address for all service-type notices, including legal notices or disclosures required by law, order information, delivery updates, marketing messages, specials, discounts, offers or other required information. You may opt out by clicking the ”unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the sent email. You may also unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Phone Number; the number MUST be your phone number. You agree to receive SMS or text messages for delivery related messages as well as promotional sale alerts.
- Billing Address; We do not save nor store any debit or credit card information. It is your responsibility to provide accurate billing information matching your payment method billing information;
- Delivery Address; Your delivery address must be within our delivery zone.
Your membership account gives you access to the services and functionality that we offer, as well as access to your account settings, Member Profile, coupons and REWARDS points.
You must provide accurate information requested.You may not use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account, and the activity that occurs on your account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You can not create multiple accounts nor impersonate someone else.
California City Supply, LLC, affiliate entities, owners, officers, directors, employers, employees, agents, 3rd party affiliates or licensors in no event shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential or any other damages of any sort (including, but not limited to damages from any cannabis products, data, use, lost profits or any other intangible losses) and under any circumstance surrounding those damages, originating around or within your use or inability to use, our website or services.
We and affiliate entities assume no liability or responsibility for mistakes, errors, or inaccuracies of content on our website or service; including but not limited to any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein; personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of of our services, including any purchases made therein; any incident from time using our online services to the actual delivery and thereafter; any bugs, viruses, worms, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party; user content that is defamatory, offensive, infringing, or user conduct that is illegal. In no event shall we, affiliate entities, officers, directors, employers, employees, agents or licensors be liable to you for any claims, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding the amount you paid to us.
California User Notice
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California website users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
Proposition 65 Notice
In 2009, the CA Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment added marijuana smoke to its list of chemicals known to cause cancer. Members hereby acknowledge and accept receipt of this notice.
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclaimer
Statements pertaining to products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Members hereby acknowledge and accept receipt of this notice.